cross-functional. interdisciplinary. multimodal.
interested in a project? email firstname.lastname@example.org
*page will be updated soon with ongoing student projects
the first fully AI-generated literary magazine allowing students across campus to create work using generative methods
a series of social experiences using wearable technology, biosensing, and virtual reality to illuminate collective experiences of fear, excitement, calm, etc.
- Notes on Love (Spring): generative AI, data visualization, UI/UX
- Musical Chairs (Fall, Spring): music tech, augmented furniture, ML, installation
- Wormholes (Fall, Spring): software, installation
- Inner Piece (Winter): hardware, biosensors, installation
- Passage to Possibility (Winter): AR, paintin
- Growing Your Tree (Winter): projection mapping, interactive design, depth sensor
- Recognition (Winter): VR, software
- Edge of an Atlas (Winter): poetry, projection mapping
- Gestural Generations (Fall, Winter): generative music and art, depth sensor
- Nervous Network (Fall): hardware, biosensors, wearable tech